NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Ds (the "Promotion") is open to U.S. residents who are 18 years or older and residents of the states of Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia and the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Employees of Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, Visit Baltimore, and Baltimore City or FoodSpotting (collectively, "Sponsor and Parties") and each of their respective and their immediate family members, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
- No purchase necessary to Enter or Win. Submit photos between August 1, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. to August 14, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. To participate upload a photo of favorite food or restaurant, and agree to subscribe to receive Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore's emails. Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore are not responsible for any lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible photo entries, whether caused by participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries.
- Prize. Win one (1) of two (2) dinners for four (4) for dinner or lunch. The total retail value of each gift certificate is $150. Winners will be contacted by email on or about August 17, 2011 and will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (or prizes may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner). If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours of notification, or if the winner does not meet qualification criteria, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses. Any additional expenses (if any) incident to the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Winners' name can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Downtown Partnership, FoodSpotting Giveaway/List of Winners, Attn: Marketing Department, 217 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
- Additional Terms. Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, terminate, or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore's control corrupt or impair the administration, security or fairness of the Promotion. Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore are not responsible for any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries, nor are they responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion. Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site; to be have acted in violation of these rules; or to have acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries submitted by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore and its agents are not responsible for any printing or technical error which may occur in processing, printing, or distribution of Promotion materials.
- Miscellaneous. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prizes is permitted except by Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore due to prize availability, and then with a prize of equal or greater value. By accepting prizes, winners agree), Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, Visit Baltimore, Foodspotting and Baltimore City and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents will have no liability and will be held harmless by winners for any liability, loss, injury or damage to property or to person, including death, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or participation in this Promotion, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, Visit Baltimore, Foodspotting and Baltimore City. Participants agree that the decisions of Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore related to this Promotion and all drawings are final. By participating in this Promotion, winners consent to the use of their names, likenesses or voices for any advertising or promotional purposes without further consent or compensation. Winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner's name and/or likeness in any and all advertising promotions and other publicity conducted by the Downtown Partnership and Visit Baltimore except where prohibited by law.
- Contest void where prohibited. This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.